Break Stock Team Members
West Jefferson, OH
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
ACE Hardware Retail Service center is excited to announce our open positions on the Break Stock team and would like to hear from you! Our employees are the most important tools of our trade. Working in our fast-paced distribution facility, you will stock the bins in our break fill area while meeting Ace performance standards. Break Stock team members push carts loaded with items up and down aisles, filling and refilling bins with items from the cart.
**We offer an impressive wage/benefits package, and generous
• High school degree or equivalent
• Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs repeatedly throughout an 8.5 hour shift
• Standing, pushing or pulling a cart, and walking for an entire shift
• At least 18 years of age
• Legal to work in the US
• Push a materials cart to the pallet and load items onto the materials cart
• Push the materials cart up and down aisles to specific locations, resupplying the bins with items or cases of items as appropriate
• Step onto the cart to fill overhead racks
• Use a pallet jack to move pallet load quantities of materials to the racking
• Accuracy is a must!
• 1st Shift
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products?
Equal Opportunity Employer Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.