You know Ace Hardware – we’re in your neighborhood.
At Ace, you’ll enjoy:
· Being home most nights
· Competitive pay – average first year earnings of $63k plus
· $5000 Sign-on Bonus
· Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits as well as 401(k) match
· Generous vacation program
· Free uniform program
· Friendly work environment
· Well-maintained, newer tractors and equipment
Ace Driver's are an important part of our business, providing our Ace retailers with exceptional service, professionalism, reliability and safety. From the warehouse to the road, to our Ace stores, our Driver's are vital to keeping the shelves stocked and customers happy. There is a reason Ace is known as "The Helpful Place" and our Driver's embrace that attitude. You can be proud to drive for an organization known for its values and outstanding reputation.
We are looking for drivers with the following:
· A minimum of one-year Class A, tractor-trailer on road driving experience or comparable experience with large military vehicles
· No DOT chargeable accidents within the previous three years
· Valid Class A CDL with hazardous material endorsement or 90 days to obtain
· No positive test for illegal drugs for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT
· Successful completion of the Ace Hardware Physical Agility Test (PAT) for Drivers
· Excellent customer service skills
Come explore the road with a trusted partner – Ace!