Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
At Ace Hardware, all of our stores are locally owned and operated by great retailers. Our warehouse serves more than 300 Ace Hardware business owners in communities throughout the region.
We currently need dependable individuals to keep our distribution center at the top of its game.
As a team member at our Princeton location you will play an essential role in making Ace the most helpful hardware store on the planet! It’s a fast-paced, fun, and casual environment with a great group of people.
We offer outstanding benefits, including:
• Incentive opportunity: after a probationary period you can add to your paycheck by working smarter, not longer!
• Time off: earn paid time off in about 5 months. Full time employees with more than a year of service earn 200 hours of PTO a year. That's 5 weeks!
• 401K: after probationary period, company match is provided.
• Receive employee discounts after 30 days of employment.
• Health insurance: we have 2 plans to choose from, low co-pays, and strong networks. We also offer Dental, Vision, prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts.
• Employee events: regular fun events planned during the workday for you as a team member!
• High school degree or equivalent.
• No experience necessary – just bring your great attitude and work ethic!
• Required to be at least 18 years of age
• Legal to work in the U.S.
• Must be able to stand and walk, often continuously.
• Must be able to stoop, reach, lift, push and pull.
• Must be able to understand commands and instruction in English.
• Must be able to be on your feet 8-11 hours per day.
• First shift
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets. We want to hear from you!
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.