Sorry, this job has expired.
Job Status: FULL TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE on 1st & 2nd shifts (must be willing to work on Saturday or Sunday) – MUST UPLOAD RESUME TO APPLY
Starting Pay: $13 per hour (2nd shift premium = additional $0.55 per hour)
As a team member at our Gainesville, GA Distribution Center, you will play an essential role in making Ace the most helpful hardware store on the planet! It’s a fast paced, fun and casual environment working with a great group of people. The job isn’t glamorous, but we need you.
Our busy season is here and we need order fillers, stockers, and other warehouse team members. Lots of bending, stooping, reaching, walking, driving power equipment, and lifting. Must have the ability to do all these things for a full 8-hour shift. Standup Reach Loft experience is a PLUS!
1. Enter contact information
2. MUST upload Resume
3. Proceed to employer site at the link that will be provided upon clicking “Apply Now.”
You are encouraged to apply, if you…
• Are at least 18 years of age
• Are legal to work in the U.S.
• Are committed to safety and quality
• Have reliable transportation
• Maintain excellent attendance
• Are available to work overtime on a regular basis
• Are available to work either Saturday or Sunday (which day depends on the position)
• Read and speak the English language fluently
• Can pass a criminal background check and drug/alcohol screens
• Incentive opportunity: after a 90-day training period, you can add additional money to your paycheck by working smarter, not harder or longer!
• Time Off: earn paid time off in about 5 months. Full time employees with at least one year of service earn 200+ hours of PTO a year. That’s equivalent to 5 weeks!
• 401k/profit sharing: begin participation after 90-day training period, with immediate company match.
• Tuition reimbursement: available after 6 months of employment.
• Merchandise Discounts: available after 30 days of employment.
• Health, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and more after 90-day training period.
• Employee events: regular fun events planned throughout the year for you and family members.
• FREE FUN PERKS: peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, popcorn, bottled water, and slushies offered every day!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people toe mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.